Resident and Board Partnership (RBP)
The Resident and Board Partnership (RBP) is made up of eleven residents, who volunteer their time to give a customer-perspective to our strategies, policies and service standards, as well as to monitor the quality and performance of our services.
The RBP meets six times a year and works with the Board to:
- Help develop our strategy and direction.
- Help develop resident-facing policies and initiatives, offering a resident perspective and making recommendations to the Board.
- Recommend the performance indicators and targets for key landlord services.
- Identify trends in performance, tracking issues and monitoring improvement plans.
- Agree service standards and monitor service delivery taking into account resident feedback.
- Request a scrutiny review where performance or feedback suggests further investigation. Then it reviews and supports the delivery of agreed actions.
- Identify and review key risks for regulation, residents and to the sustaining of tenancies.
- Develop and sponsor an ongoing training and capacity building programme for residents who'd like to engage with us.
- Sponsor an annual event for all of our engaged residents.
- Promote, collaborate and communicate the work of the Partnership to other residents through various communication channels.
The group also works alongside our Scrutiny Coordination Group, which commissions regular reviews of our services.
To find out what the RBP is currently working on, please read the group’s latest update.