Our low-cost key worker housing is in a great location in Reading. We have accommodation opposite Royal Berkshire Hospital (Redlane Court, Greenlands Court, Norfolk and Suffolk) and all other properties are within three miles. Pendragon and Merlin are only five minutes drive from Prospect Park Hospital and less than half an hour walk.
We offer flexible accommodation for anything from one night to a year or more, so you can stay for as long as suits you.
As well as housing NHS staff, the accommodation is also available to other key workers including staff from private hospitals, council workers, police, fire officers, prison officers and teachers.
Our accommodation offers self-catering living and options range from shared accommodation suitable for singles, to apartments for couples or families.
- No long term tenancy agreements - stay from 1 night to 1 year or more
- All properties close to local bus routes that connect to Reading town centre
- Friendly management team based at Norfolk House on the Redlane Court site
- All-inclusive charges for shared accommodation, with utility bills, council tax and contents insurance included, along with weekly cleaning of communal areas
- On-site, permit-holder parking at most sites
- Bicycle storage at most sites
- Some properties available with en-suite bathrooms
- Wifi available in all shared accommodation (except Princes street)
- Full maintenance service
Great for those who like sharing, Redlane Court is just across the road from the Royal Berkshire Hospital. Shared open garden area and external CCTV.
Just across the road from the Royal Berkshire Hospital. Mainly rooms in shared apartments but we have some family apartments too. Fully-maintained, shared open garden area for all to enjoy.
Norfolk House and Suffolk House
Across the road from the Royal Berkshire Hospital. A selection of fully furnished en-suite rooms (sharing a kitchen) and studio rooms (with a kitchen). Shared laundry available and fully-maintained, shared open garden area. Only 20 minutes walk to town centre.
Sutton Walk and The Mount
Family houses a short walk away from the Royal Berkshire Hospital (less than a mile).
Self-contained 1 and 2 bedroom apartments just a short walk away from the Royal Berkshire Hospital (about half a mile). Shared open garden area and external CCTV.
A selection of en-suite rooms (sharing a kitchen) and studio rooms (with a kitchen). About a mile from Prospect Park (green space) and Prospect Park Hospital. Shared laundry available as no washing machines in kitchens. Shared open garden area and external CCTV.
A selection of en-suite rooms (sharing a kitchen) and self-contained 1 bedroom apartments. About a mile from Prospect Park (green space) and Prospect Park Hospital. Shared open garden area and external CCTV.
Rooms in shared houses only a short walk away from Royal Berkshire Hospital (half a mile).