Our low-cost Walnut Street key worker housing is in a great location opposite Leicester Royal Infirmary and between De Montfort University (5 minute walk) and University of Leicester (10 minute walk).
We offer flexible city centre accommodation for anything from one night to a year or more.
As well as housing NHS staff we can also offer accommodation to anyone attending the hospitals for short courses, interviews, or to visit patients. The accommodation is also available to other key workers including staff from private hospitals, council workers, police, fire officers, prison officers and teachers.
Our Walnut Street Residences are self catering and range from shared accommodation suitable for singles, to apartments for couples or families. Although the site is in the heart of Leicester City, it’s conveniently set back from the main road in a quiet location with off-road parking. All accommodation is furnished and maintained to a high standard, with wifi in every room.
Please use the following code for satnavs: LE2 7GL.
- No deposit
- All-inclusive charges, with utility bills, council tax, Wi-Fi and contents insurance included
- No long tenancy term agreement - stay from 1 night to 1 year or more
- Free launderette
- On site, permit holder parking
- Shared open garden area
- Friendly on-site management team
- No long tenancy agreements - stay from 1 night to 1 year +
- CCTV on entrances
- Bicycle storage