Key worker accommodation made easy – welcome to Sovereign Newport, Isle of Wight
After a busy shift, you need an easy commute to an affordable home. Our accommodation options are ideal for NHS staff and other key workers – from rooms in the grounds of St Mary’s Hospital to family homes nearby.
Ideal for short term stays, we offer convenient accommodation with flexible stay durations from as little as one night. Whether you’re looking for a single or double en-suite room, a room in a shared house, or a family bungalow – we have an option to suit you.
Don’t just take our word for it – read Maggie’s story.
Why stay with us?
- Flexible stay duration
- Affordable – no deposit or agency fees
- Convenient for St Mary’s Hospital
- On-site permit parking
- Trusted landlord
- On-site management team
- Utility bills, council tax, wi-fi and contents insurance
- Fully furnished accommodation
- Use of laundry facilities
- Weekly housekeeping for communal areas