We offer accommodation from one night to a year, and sometimes longer, to any Trust member of staff, Trust visitor, patient or student attending the Trust. As well as NHS workers and students, the accommodation is available to other keyworkers such as staff from private hospitals, council workers, police, fire officers, prison officers and teachers.
The modern, purpose-built accommodation is of a very high standard and comprises single rooms in shared apartments, studios, and one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments. All accommodation is conveniently located behind the hospital and close to the city centre and amenities. A subsidised bus service called the ‘99’ – runs every 15 minutes from the city centre to Cheltenham General Hospital.
- On-site management and 24-hour support
- Communal TV
- Internet connection in the lounge in family accommodation
- Vanity unit in single rooms in shared accommodation
- Launderette with washing machines and dryers
- Internet connection in shared accommodation bedrooms