Help, when you need it

Supported housing

We provide a variety of accommodation for people who need specialist support.  This may be for people with mental health needs, learning disabilities, young people and people fleeing domestic abuse.  The support ranges from 24 hour support to occasional support, and everything between.  The properties we have include shared houses and self-contained flats. 

How does this work?

Our aim is to provide suitable housing to allow every resident to achieve independence.  This may be in shared houses with other residents with similar needs, or self-contained flats. Support is organised by the local authority who will assess the needs of prospective residents. This may be through support on site in some situations or by access to floating support services.

How to apply?

All residents are nominated to Sovereign by the local authority or agencies such as Adult Services, or Mental health services. Sometimes you will need a local connection with the area where you want to live.  Contact us at if you’d like to find out more about a particular service, or to find out which service might suit you or a relative of yours. 

Where are the schemes?

Our schemes are spread throughout our operating area in the South and South West. If you’ve a particular scheme, or housing and support need you’d like to discuss, please contact us and we’ll talk this through with you or advise you who you need to speak to for more details about how to access our accommodation.