INSPIRE19 - Open for Entries
The Inspire Business Awards 2019 as of today Thursday 23rd May are now open for entries! This year there are a number of new and exciting awards to ensure that there is a category suitable for every size and type of business. Also new this year will be an award presented to the ‘Overall Winner’ selected from the 13 winning businesses by the judging panel and presented at the end of the evening.
Organised and managed by Destination Basingstoke, the awards last year were attended by over 500 people last year, representing more than 180 businesses from the region.
North Hampshire is home to a huge number of successful businesses, led by driven entrepreneurs as our years of inspirational winners have shown. Now is the time for businesses to put themselves forward to be in with the chance of being selected as a finalist with the opportunity then to present to the judging panel as to why the business should win.
“Often when people think of INSPIRE they think of the awards evening and all its glitz.” says Felicity Edwards, Managing Director at Destination Basingstoke. “Inspire is an awards programme, not just a good night out, and the most important part of the programme are the businesses themselves and the hard work and passion that makes them award winning.
We have a huge range of inspiring businesses operating in the north Hampshire region. The Inspire Business Awards offer a chance to celebrate and showcase their successes. We would like to encourage customers of businesses, friends, relatives and colleagues to recommend great businesses to enter”
Entry into the INSPIRE19 business awards is free and those selected as finalists will each receive a free ticket to attend the prestigious November ceremony.
To enter your business into this year’s awards visit www.inspirebusinessawards.co.uk.
1. Large Business of the Year – sponsored by Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council
Open to businesses with a turnover of over £5 million
2. Medium Business of the Year – available to sponsor
Open to businesses with a turnover of £501k to £5 million
3. Small Business of the Year – sponsored by Perpetual Flowers
Open to businesses with a turnover of £500k and under
4. New Business of the Year – sponsored by Hart District Council
5. Business and Community – sponsored by Basingstoke Gazette
6. Employer of the Year – sponsored by HR Dept
7. Apprentice of the Year - sponsored by University of Winchester
8. Innovation Excellence – sponsored by Lilly
9. Service Excellence – sponsored by Festival Place
10. Young Business Person of the Year – sponsored by Sovereign Housing
11. Environmental Responsibility Award – sponsored by Vitacress
12. Hospitality Business of the Year– sponsored by Minuteman Press
13. Digital Technology Award – sponsored by Juniper Research
Issued by Destination Basingstoke on 23 May 2019