Short stay terms and conditions
Booking and Cancelation
1. The booking can be cancelled without charge up to 2.00pm on the day of arrival, Saturday and Sunday bookings can be cancelled without charge by 2pm on the Friday before. Cancellation and non-arrival charges may apply after the relevant time. We reserve the right to charge for one night’s accommodation per room booked, if the cancellation requirements are not met.
1. For group bookings of 5 or more rooms, an advance payment will be required, the specific amount will be confirmed prior to acceptance of the booking.
1. If a resident wishes to transfer rooms during their stay, subject to availability, an admin charge of £40.00 will be applied.
1. Accommodation charges are due in advance.
2. If staying for less than 6 weeks, full prepayment for the entire stay is payable in advance
3. If staying for 6 weeks or longer, an advance payment will be required. If your arrival date is before the 15th of the month, the balance of your first month’s charge is required, if you arrive after the 15th, the balance of your first month plus the following months charge will be required. The advance payment should be made by 2.00 pm on the day of arrival, Saturday and Sunday bookings by 2pm on the Friday before. Keys will not be made available if no payment has been made.
1. If you are staying less than 12 weeks and the property is NOT going to be your principle home, you will be issued a Guest Room Agreement. Your agreement will cover you for the duration of your stay.
1. Thank you for registering with our accommodation service. We are processing your information and will be in contact as and when we have room availability that meets your needs.
2. Just a quick reminder that your privacy is extremely important to us. Under the Data Protection Act 2018, you have the right to be informed about how we use any data you provide: what data we collect, why, who has access to it, how long it's kept, and the legal basis we have for doing so.
3. We may exchange information with third parties for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
4. We may use information provided by you to help tailor our accommodation services to ensure that we provide the best possible services to our residents.
5. If at any point you wish to be removed from our accommodation services database, please let us know using the below contact information and we will delete your details in line with our retention guidelines. Please note there is certain personal data that we may be required to keep, such as financial information for audit, tax and legal purposes or an open insurance claim in line with our retention guidelines.
6. We would also like to take this opportunity to remind you that your data is kept securely, within the EU.
Please contact us at the address, or email listed below and specify the nature of your question. Sovereign Housing Data Protection Officer at: Sovereign House, Basing View, Basingstoke RG21 4FA or via email: email@example.com
Sovereign Housing Association reserve the right to update our terms and conditions from time to time, in line with internal and external requirements. Any such changes will be updated on our website, and is the responsibility of the customer to make themselves aware of these changes.