We want to have an open and honest relationship with customers, so they’re able to hold us to account and see that we do what we say, and learn from things when we get them wrong.
Customer annual report 22/23
This report [PDF, 7MB] tells you more about our performance as a landlord from April 2022 to the end of March 2023.
- Our performance, from the perspective of our Resident & Board Partnership Chair, Ruth Picknett-Powell
- How much we’ve invested in our homes and communities
- How customers have rated us on things like customer service and repairs satisfaction
- How we’re listening to customers
- Customer engagement and service reviews
- How we’re keeping you safe
- What we’re doing for our communities
- How many homes we’ve let and how we’re making sure rent is collected, so that we can reinvest it back into our services
- How we’re building for the future
Want to know how we did last year? You can find information from our previous reports on our Publications page.
Want to know more?
Our longer, in depth Annual report and financial statements also tells you more about the places we’re building, our flourishing communities and our plans for the future.
Latest quarterly report for residents
This page holds our latest quarterly report if you’d like to find out more about how we’re doing on some of the key services that matter to residents.
Past quarterly reports for residents
Read previous quarterly performance updates we have shared as part of being transparent and enabling residents to hold us to account.
We want customers to help scrutinise, influence and co-create services. There are lots of options: from spending a few minutes on a survey to joining one of the groups working with our Board.