The government has now lifted all Covid restrictions but our priority remains to keep you and our employees as safe as possible.
- We’ll continue to encourage our employees to stay at home if they’re unwell with Covid symptoms.
- If someone in your household’s tested positive for Covid-19 (or has symptoms) and we’re due to visit you, please let us know so that we can arrange to carry out the work at another time.
- If we’re working in your home, our employees will continue to wear a face covering if you ask them to.
When we’re in your home, we’d also ask that you:
- Give our teams space to work – ideally by moving to another room
- Keep children and pets away from where we’re working
- Leave all internal doors open to minimise contact with door handles
- Open the windows or external doors in rooms where we’ll be working, to let in plenty of fresh air.
(Please note that our people always have the right to leave a home if they don’t feel safe for any reason. If so, we ask them to contact a manager so that we can review the situation and decide how best to resolve it.)
We're still being affected by some factors beyond our control, such as national shortages of certain materials and employees off sick with Covid. We’ll work hard to minimise any impact on our customers but, if we're struggling to deliver a service in a timely way, we’ll explain this and tell you when we expect to be able to do so. We’ll obviously continue to prioritise emergency and essential services.
We know that times are tough for many people at the moment. We have internal experts and specialist partners you can talk to about paying rent and managing debts; claiming benefits; other financial and mental health concerns; or finding work and training.
Please get in touch as well if you're facing or feel at risk of domestic abuse or have lost a loved one, as we can help you find the support you need.
We also have a range of grants available for individuals and for local community groups.
Get in touch
We're here for you and listening to you, so:
- Contact us on 0300 5000 926 if you need support (0300 330 9496 if you're a market rent customer)
- If you are in our key worker or student accommodation, please contact your on-site team.
Mondays are usually busiest, so please get in touch another day if it isn't urgent. And don’t forget you may find answers to your queries on our advice and guides pages or via our new virtual assistant – who can also identify if a gas boiler issue may be one you can easily resolve yourself without an engineer’s visit.
You can also undertake many transactions around the clock by registering on MySovereign to make payments, check your rent balance, log a repair and much more.