How we can support your community
If you’ve got a great idea for your community or would like to get a bit more involved in your neighbourhood, the Communities team can offer an abundance of help to set you on the right track.
All our support is free, so there’s no time like the present to get started.
Support to develop your ideas
Looking to set up a new group? Whether it’s a lunch club, community allotment or a friendship circle – if you’ve got the ideas, our community development officers can help you to make it happen.
What can we do for you?
- A helping hand – we all need that from time to time, so pick our brains
- Training opportunities – need that youth worker course or food hygiene certificate? We just might be able to help
- Guidance on running a group or project – you’ve come to the right place
- The legal bits around governance – these can be challenging for small community groups, so let us take the load and guide you
- The essential funds – if you need help to get things started and keep them going get in touch, we’ve got lots of options
How to get in touch
We have lots of support available to help you improve your local community, so if you’d like to find out more about any of our services please either email Community.Development@sovereign.org.uk or call 0300 5000 926 and ask to be put through to the Community Development Team.