Skills 4 Work - Isle of Wight
What is Skills 4 Work?
Skills 4 Work is a completely free, 1-2-1 employment support and coaching programme.
It’s open to anyone living on the Isle of Wight, who is aged 16 and over, not in any paid work and has the right to work in the UK.
Find more information about Skills 4 Work
Skills 4 Work gives you plenty of opportunities to develop the skills you need to find the right role for you.
You can access any and all of the below:
- Grants to help you access training and work opportunities.
- Support with your CV.
- Finding the right job for you.
- Improving your interview skills.
- Completing successful application forms.
- Training and qualification opportunities.
- Digital skills support.
- Help with self-employment; business start-up and business resilience.
All it takes is three easy steps:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Have a relaxed chat with our team about why you’re interested in the programme and what you’d like to get from it.
- Sign up to Skills 4 Work and gain access to everything it offers.
If you've got roles that you think would be perfect for our Skills 4 Work programme, please email skills4Work@sovereign.org.uk.
We offer extensive employment and skills support to residents. So if you’re a Sovereign resident (of any tenure, including shared ownership) and want more information about what else we offer, our Employment and Skills team are happy to help.
Take a look at what other employment and skills services we offer.
This project is part-funded by the UK government through the UK Shared Prosperity Fund.