Verbal abuse or harassment

Is it anti-social behaviour (ASB)?

This is a criminal offence. Please report it to the police immediately.

What you can do

  • When you’ve reported it to the police, please ring us on 0300 5000 926. We may need to work with you and the police going forward and need to log your incident report number and the name of the police officer you spoke to. One of our Locality Officers will be dedicated to your case and they’ll work sensitively around what’s happened.
  • ​If you’d rather send us a written report, please fill in our ASB form Opens in new window – we'll aim to respond to you within two working days.