People gathering

Is it anti-social behaviour (ASB)?

It depends - we’d consider this ASB if it’s persistently disturbing you.

However, if this behaviour results in things like criminal damage or you feel threatened , please report it to the police immediately.

What you can do

  • If you’ve needed to call the police, please let us know on 0300 5000 926. Please include the name of the police officer you talked with and your incident report number. We may need to work with you and them if the case progresses.
  • If you’d rather send us a written report, please fill in our ASB form Opens in new window – we'll aim to respond to you within two working days.