Is it anti-social behaviour?

Graffiti is criminal damage, but we can offer guidance depending on the nature of the graffiti.

 What you can do

  • You can report the graffiti to the police – however, they won’t remove it.
  • If it’s on our land please report it to us, including images and location. If the graffiti is offensive, we’ll arrange to remove it within one working day.
  • If it’s on our land, but not personal, please fill in our form with details of where it is and a picture. We’ll then have it removed within four weeks.

If the graffiti isn’t on our land, please contact the Local Authority for support.