Fire setting and Arson

Is it anti-social behaviour (ASB)?

This is a criminal offence. Please report it to the police immediately.

What you can do

  • Call 999 and ask for fire services
  • After you’ve spoken to the police, please call us on 0300 5000 926 with an incident report number and the police officer’s name. We’ll then work with them and you on what happens next.
  • If you’d rather send us a written report, please fill in our ASB form Opens in new window – we'll aim to respond to you within two working days.