Tenancy and employment support service

Tenancy support 

If you need help with managing your money or claiming welfare benefits, our tenancy support advisors are here to help. Please contact us if you'd like more information. 

Who can they help?

Our tenancy support advisors can help:

  • If you've been affected by changes to the benefits system
  • Or if you're concerned you may not be able to pay your rent and need some help with budgeting

What can they do?

Our tenancy support advisors can help you create an action plan which meets your needs and helps improve your financial situation.

The types of things they can support you with include:

  • Helping you manage your money and maximise your income
  • Advising you on what benefits you could be entitled to, how to claim them and what to do if you’re experiencing problems
  • Giving you information about accessing support agencies within your community (for example, Citizens Advice)
  • Giving you information on specialist debt and money management agencies
  • Referring you to our employment and training team (see below)

Personal employment support

We have an employment and training service, which can provide you with free, personalised support, including:

  • Job searching, CV writing and interview techniques
  • Finding local job clubs and other agencies that can help you
  • Becoming self-employed or starting up your own business
  • Looking for work if you have a disability
  • Getting back to work if you’re unemployed
  • Apprenticeships, training and qualifications
  • Accessing grants to support learning or job opportunities
  • Career planning
  • Moving your career forward if you’re already in work
  • Looking for work if you have a criminal record

How will you support me?

We've helped thousands of people achieve their work goals, and we can help you too. Contact us and we’ll get in touch within five working days.

Useful documents: