Business and enterprise support
Would you love to be self-employed or start your own business? Maybe you already run a business and want to grow it?
Our Business and Enterprise offer is designed just for you. Our free service provides:
- One to one guidance to support you to plan your business from inception to development and growth
- Training workshops to boost your skills and connect with other entrepreneurs
- Access to funding to support your start-up and business development
Our StriveLive programme, delivered with our partner Enterprise Cube, is designed to kickstart your new business journey and includes bespoke mentoring from experienced entrepreneurs and 24-hour access to online information and resources through an e-learning portal. The course covers the following key themes:
- Supercharging your business idea
- Market research and pricing
- Figures, funding and feasibility
- Branding and marketing
- Set-up and registrations
- Cashflow and business planning
- A “Dragon’s Den” style competition, with a chance to apply for a start-up grant
To find out more about future courses, email the Employment and Training team and we will get in touch.