Taking great photos of your home
We find that the better photos you are able to take, the more successful you will be in selling your home quickly.
Here are a few hints and tips:
- Make the most of natural light by pulling back curtains or blinds
- Mix daylight and artificial light – if you have smaller lighting like table-lamps, use these to add additional focal points and a more homely feel to your photo
- Tidy rooms to make the most of the space available
- Dress your rooms if you can - a kitchen table laid for breakfast will look a lot more appealing to a prospective buyer
- Avoid your own reflection whilst taking photographs near shiny surfaces or mirrors
- Be patient - generally the more time you can put in to making your rooms look ‘just right’, the better your results will be.