When you attend an interview with us, we’ll ask you to bring the following documents with you; these documents prove that you’re currently eligible to work in the UK:
- Proof of your eligibility to work in the UK
- Proof of your current address
In most cases we’ll take copies of these at the interview, as we need copies of these documents to process your offer if you’re successful (don’t worry if you don’t get the job though, we’ll make sure these documents are destroyed).
If for any reason we don’t get a copy of all the documents we need at interview, we’ll request these from you if you’re offered a role with us.
What can I use as a proof of eligibility to work in the UK?
We recommend one of the following docuyments:
- Your current valid passport (including any work permit/visa)
- A biometric residence permit (UK)
- Your full birth certificate (UK and Channel Islands) AND a proof of national Insurance number (i.e. HMRC document or NI Card)
Further guidance on other acceptable documents can be found by visiting the Home Office website.
What can I use as a proof of address?
We recommend one of the following documents:
- A recent utility bill dated within the last 3 months
- Your driving license
- Your current council tax statement (UK & Channel Islands)
- A credit card statement (UK or EEA) dated within the last 3 months