Fire safety summary
(Unique Property Reference Number – 72666 )
Property Manager contact details
- Rebecca Ennis, Home Ownership Property Manager
- Customer services: 0300 5000 926
Significant findings from Fire Risk Assessment
- Responsibility of the management company (Remus Management Limited).
How we are managing fire risk in the buildings
- Actions are owned by the management company.
Unless the fire is in your flat or a direct neighbour’s.
Keep your front door and windows closed. Tune in to local TV or radio and wait for further instructions from the emergency services. The fire service will knock on your door if they need you to evacuate.
Hampshire Fire And Rescue Service has also produced a useful leaflet about High Rise Living [adobe pdf / 2 MB].
Means of escape
The best escape route is usually the normal way in and out of your home. There is one route out of your building:
- the enclosed stairwell that leads to the ground floor
Do not use the lift.
Local fire authority
Royal Berkshire Fire and Rescue Service
Building construction and cladding
Cavity brickwork with zinc or similar cladding
Routine inspections are carried out by a managing agent. Please contact us if you need more information about specific inspections at this building.